Monday, November 17, 2008

???...

If you read my husband's blog [go to it after you read this] you know that something BIG is brewing over at Flamingo Road Church. We just finished "The Series before the Series" series [lol] yesterday. This weekend we will be Unwrapping everything and displaying the new Christmas series. [It is soooo much more than a series] I can't say anything else.
I did want to share these pictures of what we did at Kid's yesterday [at Doral]. Each child/family was given a gift and they can only open it this Friday. The kids were so ecstatic! They are also excited because they will be learning and participating in the same things as our youth and as their parents.

Don't miss the unwrapping this weekend @ flamingoroadchurch.com. I've seen it- I've heard Pastor Troy's heart- it's going to rock!!!


No comments: