Thursday, January 8, 2009

School Has Begun..


The New Year has started with a New and FINAL semester. Tuesday I went back to school. I begin my internship. This week is orientation week and Still Life drawing. I have begun to ingrain in my mind the fact that there will be no life these next four months. If you see me remind me of that please. I was a bit nervous, but when Tuesday was done, I am really excited that I am finishing up to be a teacher- an art teacher. If you could just pray for me for dedication and focus. I'll keep you updated.

*Thank you Friend for the awesome sketch book and mini model. :) Feel Better

4 comments:

Rey De Armas said...

YAY! Congrats Marcy!

Indy said...

You are going to love it...and will do great. Will keep you in my prayers.

Heather Palacios said...

Oh, don't u know how proud I am of u? How proud ALL the Funks in my fam would be too. Although they all wnated me 2 grow up 2 b an artist, at least I can say I've found a great friend in 1 who is....YOU!

all day (allen d) said...

You go Marce. So glad that you're back. Stay with it til the end!