Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some fun thoughts...

My close friend [prima=cousin] Kristy married this past Friday to her sweet man, Evan Garcia.  The Garcia's wedding was beautiful.  I was blessed to be a part of her court.  They are a special couple that love the Lord and they are highly favored and blessed.  Prima you made me cry!!!  Congrats!



With that said, I was looking at some old pictures and videos [since the next day after the wedding I got the 24 hour stomach flu- ugh] and I just had to share these pics and video of two of the most cutest boys I know: Jonathan and Joshy.  I have taken care of these rugrats since they were newborns. I love them and their family dearly.  They were part of the wedding too. One video is of them playing around and the other is Jonathan promoting my husband's blog: heredes.com. Listen to the ending, it sounds like some monster growling in the background. [It's hilarious]

2 comments:

Dave and Vicky said...

Oh we have to find the video Heredes made from that day...My kids sure love you guys and we do too of course.

Deanna said...

Hi Marcy! Just checking up on you to see how you are doing. I do have to tell you that I am going to start preparing early for TGR. I think it's such an inspiring thing and I haven't forgotten about it.

Congratulations dearest, on your graduation. I know that you must be so proud of yourself. I can well imagine the pride your family must have for your accomplishments.

You are a fine young lady and one to be admired.

Blessings to you always,
Deanna :D