Monday, June 29, 2009

Bloggers Book Study!! Yes, I am back...


Do you have hours on end to read all those books on your wish list? I didn't think so!! I never do. That is why I am so excited to be a part of this innovative new venture - the Bloggers Book Study. Actually, perhaps we should call it a books study!

This is our online collaborative effort to collectively review six books in the next nine weeks. Twelve bloggers, six books, one daily post. See the schedule of posts and blogs here and participate with your thoughts, comments and questions.

I guarantee this is going to be enriching. Please join me on this summer journey!

The first book is Courageous Leadership, by Bill Hybels. First blogger up TODAY is my husband, Heredes Ribeiro, recapping and discussing chapters 1&2 here. Tomorrow join our second blogger, Ms. Barby Ward HERE, recapping and reviewing chapter 3.

What do you think? Are you in? So let's head over to our first stop, right here!

No comments: