Saturday, September 15, 2007

The MyNakedPastor Series...



Officially starts TODAY! I am so excited. I am encouraging everyone to join us in prayer for this new series. My heart is yearning for God to just speak to me about what He sees about me that needs to change. That I would open up and get NAKED before Him. Pastor Troy, Gramling family, and everyone who is on staff & volunteers to make everything happen, I am praying for you guys. God is being honored and glorified. To my volunteers in the kid's ministry- you guys rock, I know you'll be prepared, and pray and have fun!

This weekend Pastor Troy will be speaking about I Fight. Stephanie and him will be speaking together on marriage, fights, etc. It's going to be great. If you guys get a chance and want to check it out, check out www.frclive.tv Everyone have a great weekend and Sat. or Sun. service. God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful message it was...
I hope the application will be easy for me.

Pray to improve my patience....
I'm getting naked and is scary...