Friday, December 28, 2007

Part 2 of 2


What can I say, but that I love the man you see in the Comic Life stripe. We have entered our 3rd year in marriage and I am so thankful. It has been an exciting ride and I can't wait for the fifth year, the tenth year, and the sixtieth year. WooHoo!!! We had a nice anniversary. Had a picnic at a park by coconut grove, watched Enchanted, and then ate at Chef Adrianne's...Delicious...Thank you baby for putting up with me and for the beautiful 3rd year dvd. I love those.. Keep them coming. I had a wonderful year and a beautiful day. Can't wait for what's ahead of us. Muah!!!

5 comments:

@heredes said...

I'd give you the world ... cause you mean the world to me ! Muah !!

The best is yet to come...

-Yours Truly

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your third year! :-)

How was Enchanted??? I'm dying to see it.

Ro(bert)o Lopez said...

Congrats!!!.....I love you guys

Jescel said...

happy 3rd you guys.. you are a blessing! may the lord keep on increasing in your life individually and as a couple!

Dave and Vicky said...

Love you guys... We are so proud of both of you!!!

Maybe on the 5th anniversary there will be a little Ribeiro added to your family.

Thanks for hanging out with us the other day. You are such an encouragement to me.
Love, Vic