Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thanks everyone...



Okay, I didn't want to say this out loud (or type it out loud) but I was in the hospital, but I really want to say thank you for everyone who prayed for me last night and today.  Thank you to Espy, Debbie, and Janette for visiting me at the hospital.  Everyone's text messages were very encouraging and Heredes and I felt so loved.  
I'm not the type of person that gets sick alot, but so far I've been to urgent care twice and emergency once.  Please don't be worried or frightened.  :)  I found out i have an acute sinusitis.  Woopeey!  Waiting for one more test result, but praise God everything else came back negative.
And to my husband, thank you for being by my side even if you had to sleep in that crummy recliner.  
THANK YOU EVERYONE!! 
(I just realized how much cooking relaxes me- that's what I did when I got home... EEK!- going to shower and sleep.)

9 comments:

Stacie said...

Love you Marcy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

Jescel said...

didn't know you were in the hospital.. but praise God that you're fine... yep, you're right about cooking...

Anonymous said...

did not know you were in the hospital...just found out last night....glad you are back home and feeling better. Praying for you...Love you...tia M

Mrs. Garcia said...

Love Ju Prima!!!! I hope u feel better so u can take me out to lunch like you promised! LoL
Marcella Mesa! haha i haven't heard that since high school it was kinda funny seeing it on your bracelet!

Anonymous said...

I just heard you were in the hospital. Well, if you need anything let me know.
Love, Tati

Anonymous said...

i didnt know you were in the hospital :( i would've come.

well, i hope ur feeling better.

LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

glad you're back at home! love you marce!

Anonymous said...

Love you...you will get an extra big hug this Sunday at Doral!

Tio