Monday, July 27, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are...

Today I bought the book "Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak. Why? Inspiration of the new movie coming out in October directed by Spike Jonze. If you haven't seen the movie trailer.. Uhh.. do so right now.

After reading the book, I googled it to learn a few more wild things about it. That's when I came across this blog- which I believe is Spike Jonze's blog and others that work with him? maybe?

So, what's it about? - "Simply put, this a place to learn about things we think are great and to share with you the things those things helped make. Wild Things indeed…"

So far some really cool stuff. I came across one of Spike's friends blog as well. Oh so "sketchy" cool. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

We have sumpin in common, girl. The classic children's books are amazing places for creativity, simplicity and inspiration. I keep many around my house (NOT for my kiddos, either).

I'll enjoy this flick & this blog. Maybe we can catch it together.
Creative Field Trip, perhaps?? :)