Sunday, June 29, 2008

WALLE...5 STARS...

Saturday night Heredes, my brother Gabriel, and I went and watched the new Disney/Pixar film, Walle. It was BRILLIANT! If you haven't seen it yet, it's a must. 5 Stars for sure. From the beginning of the film it just brought you in and welcomed you to connect with this little garbage collector. And can I tell you that alot of what we learn from our Ethos at FRC, well I was able to see the importance of them by watching this movie. Gramling family you need to watch it! :)
It's cool to have blogged about this movie about a year ago and finally get to watch it. Don't miss!


2 comments:

Sketchism said...

Marcy, I totally agree! It was such a great film. 5 Stars, hands down.

Just seeing his little photo on your blog makes me want to go see it again.

SmilingSally said...

That does it! I gotta go see this one!