Monday, September 22, 2008

National Stay at Home Week....


I'll still be going to work and leading strong, but I truly will enjoy staying home at night with Heredes watching all of our favorite and most awaited Fall shows. Here is our viewing list:

MONDAY: watch the 3- hour premier of HEROES starting @ 8:00 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [can someone TiVo it just in case?]
Tuesday: maybe catch a little of the Biggest Loser @ 8:00 pm
WEDNESDAY: Pushing Daisies @ 8:00 pm
THURSDAY: Kath & Kim @ 8:30 pm
THE OFFICE [OMG!!!! & Heather's bday] @ 9:00 pm
30 Rock [I think Heredes may want to check it out.] @ 9:30 pm
Friday: nothing
Saturday: nothing
SUNDAY: Ta Ta Ta Taaaaa!!!! THE AMAZING RACE @ 8:00 pm [can someone TiVo this one too? Millers?]

Okay, so I'm totally excited for Monday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. Hope you enjoy your "National Stay at Home Week."



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEROES!!!! Yay!!!

Sketchism said...

Hey Marcy. Sounds like there will be plenty to watch now that the season is back.


[I would've emailed you this, but I don't know your email... The link to Heather's website is broken.]

Cheers!

Marcy Ribeiro said...

gracias dave... heather's link is fixed.