Tuesday, May 22, 2007

God is so faithful...


At the moment, I am watching Monsters Inc. with one of the cutest babies I know...Joshua A. He is about 15 months and he is so good and gorgeous. I get to watch him until thursday. My weekend was good. Pretty much at church all day, but so worth it. On Sunday, FRC Doral had so many car situations. It started with our propresenter guy whose car broke down in the middle of the turnpike. Then the keyboard player totally swirved his car into a ditch, almost the canal. And then, while Heredes and I were driving to the 5 pm service, our tire popped off the rim. After 2 hours one of the leaders at Doral helped and changed the tire. So it was a pretty interesting car Sunday.
Yesterday I received one of the most exciting news EVER. And I just have to share it because God, time and time again, teaches me to trust Him and to work hard because He is faithful to bless. So here goes...Since I am studying art education, we teachers are so blessed with taking like tons of exams (which I am horrible at)..to be part of the school of education I have to pass the General Knowledge exam. Let's say I procrastinated a bit and just took it in April... It was so important that I pass at least 2 of the 4 subtests. Well, yesterday i received the test scores in the mail...and God totally answered my prayer exactly as what was in my heart. I passed the english, reading and essay...I missed passing the math section by like 20 points. I am totally excited...this means i can focus only on the math section for the test in July...So that will be just as important because if i dont pass it, it means i can't continue to register for my remaining 4 classes and do my internship in january and graduate..., but i am not going to worry...gonna work hard and study and pass!
I can't express how God has been so faithful, not only in my life, but specifically in my schooling...He has provided time after time, even when I didnt', don't, deserve it. So pray with me for this test and I will keep you updated ...:)
Leaving you guys with some verses that God gave me a couple of years back with another school situation I had...Reminder that He takes care of His own...Matthew 6:25-34 (read it all if you can) v.26 "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? v. 27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life" finish reading , its so awesome.

2 comments:

@heredes said...

God sure is faithful baby !! You make me proud - keep it up. Besos - H

Anne Marie said...

i can't believe you guys had all those car problems! i think you rubbed off, because my tire shredded at 60/mph on the palmetto! wow... glad we're all okay, lol.