Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ta-Dah! I started my blog.


This is my first blog ever! Heredes is going to be very surprised and excited to see that I have finally started a blog. I don't know how good I am going to be at this (since my husband is like a blog master), but I think I can share a couple of cool things with those who choose to read. Since it is late, I will keep this short. I had a great day today! I woke up early with my husband and we went to church to set up for service tomorrow. We had delicious, fatty Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Yum-o. I learned how to set up the children's room. Super fun and easy. I am truly getting more and more excited being at FRC. I give you all the glory Jesus and thanks for this opened door. It has been a good and at times hard transition, but a great refreshment and answer to prayer. He is soooo faithful! I love my church!!! My prayer, and you can join me in this, is that I would seek after God's will and direction for my life as a daughter of Christ. I want to learn to do the best I can for Him and Him alone.
So yea, later today i went to a wedding and had dinner with the ladies: my mom, my sis, and my friend tammy. I am calling it a night... we have a bright and early morning tomorrow.

4 comments:

@heredes said...

Thats right baby!! Your first comment ... from your Blog Daddy! Blog Hubby !! Muah --- Blog Away

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blog, Marce! Now I can add it to my list of blogs I check daily, lol. Yeah...I have no life...

by Troy Gramling said...

Welcome to the blog world..

Marcy Ribeiro said...

Thank you hubby for your encouragement and love...Kristel...i simply crown you the web queen..Pastor Troy...thank you for everything...Blessings!